Saturday, August 23, 2008

Kylie touring South America? Australian tour on December?

Even nothing has been officially confirmed on Kylie.com, Chilean newspaper 'El Mercurio' has brought up a date for KylieX2008 on November 13, and also states the tour will visit Argentina and Peru. According to the newspaper, ticket sale will begin on August 30.

Meanwhile, news about the Australian leg of the tour have surfaced. According to the Herald Sun, KylieX2008 will stop on Melbourne and Sydney.

"The reason I hadn't confirmed dates in Australia is I really didn't know what I was getting into, but now I know. I have a show that breathes and changes and is dependent on people's moods and environment. I can't wait to bring it home" Kylie told the Herald Sun. Dates will be announced this week with the Rod Laver Arena being booked for the first week of December.

Cheers for Kylie fans over South America and Australia. We also hope she stops by Mexico to promote the Special Edition of X that's being released on August 26.

0 comentarios: