Saturday, May 10, 2008

On the set! [[Part One]]

On the years I've been a Kylie fan, I must say I have this obsession of gathering pictures of Kylie on the set of her videos. It is really difficult to find good stuff, but I have a little collection that I would like to share with you. Some pictures aren't on their best shape, some were taken from an awesome site [now gone] called KylieFever and some are actually used for promotion. I'm still missing some pictures from the video shoot of Love At First Sight [I'm aware there are some HQ around the net but til today I have not been able to find them]. If you want to contribute to this growing collection of pictures, don¿t hesitate and email me. You'll be given full credit for your contributions!

2 Hearts [HQ]



Breathe [MQ]


Better The Devil You Know [LQ]



Can't Get You Out Of My Head [HQ]

Photobucket Photobucket

Chocolate [MQ]



Come Into My World [LQ Clippings]



Did It Again [LQ]



Finer Feelings [MQ]



Stay tuned for more images on the set!


1 comentarios:

Anonymous said...

I was looking everywhere for those Chocolate pics... Thanks for posting... ;-)

xx